Improved DOW™ FILMTEC™ seawater reverse osmosis elements offer high productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
- DOW FILMTEC SW30 membrane elements have onf of the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
- DOW FILMTEC SW30 elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- Improved DOW FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in consistent product performance.
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, 800 psig (55 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 4% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.